3rd Annual Speech Contest:
RSVP Speech is excited to announce our 3rd Annual Speech Contest!
- 3 divisions: 3rd-5th grade, 6th-8th grade, and 9th grade
- Speeches will be presented and judged after school from Monday, March 20th to Thursday, March 23rd at Amador Valley High School.
- There will be an awards Ceremony for students and families on Friday, March 24th at Amador Valley High School’s Multi-Purpose Room tentatively from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- At the awards ceremony, refreshments will be served, winners will present their speeches, and participants and winners will receive awards from government officials and gift cards.
- We will hold several workshops to help students write their speeches.
- Registration Fee: $10 given upon presenting speech at judging session
- Registration Deadline: March 7th.
- Registration Link: tinyurl.com/
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Please see the attached informational flyer for speech topics and more information.
Saturday, October 15th: 10:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 22nd: 10:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 29th: 10:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday, February 4th, 2017: 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, February 11th, 2017: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.